Login/Register  |  Community  |  Help  
Home > All Categories > Community  
  Search Forum  
+  My Community
|-+  Category Specific Discussion
| |-+  Home & Garden (Moderator: mod_tangerine)
| | |-+  Hello my friends!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Hello my friends!  (Read 4636 times)
2daSource
Super blujay Member status!

Re: Hello my friends!
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2010, 04:05:46 PM »

acid reflux is no laughing matter.

I wasn't laughing.

Except when I stated that I can eat pretty much what I want, since I'm taking two prescription strength digestive meds.

And fyi, GERD stands for Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease, better known to many as Acid Reflux.

2daSource

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2010, 04:10:19 PM »

Gems,

About your allergies, have you tried taking Loratadine 10 mg.  It's available at most pharmacies over-the-counter (I used to get mine at Kroger).  One pill a day and my allergies left me alone for 24 hours.

Loratadine is the generic name for Claritin, but why pay the higher price when a box of Loratadine 30 count only cost me $2 at Kroger.

2daSource

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2010, 04:11:01 PM »

Homtown,

Which site are you doing your learning at?

littlegems
Full blujay Member

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2010, 07:48:50 PM »

Gems,

About your allergies, have you tried taking Loratadine 10 mg.  It's available at most pharmacies over-the-counter (I used to get mine at Kroger).  One pill a day and my allergies left me alone for 24 hours.

Loratadine is the generic name for Claritin, but why pay the higher price when a box of Loratadine 30 count only cost me $2 at Kroger.

I don't take OTC meds for allergies anymore. I go to my family doctor and get a Kenelog shot...once about every 2-3 months.

All of the cedar around here really messes with me. My nose runs and my eyes water like crazy. I don't like needles, but I sure don't mind it for this!

When some people are handed lemons, they make lemonade. I say break out the tequila, and lets do some shots!!!
littlegems
Full blujay Member

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2010, 07:52:51 PM »

Ohh, I'm still around. I come over here for breaks and comedy relief.
Fun to watch the tree seeds in this place, best entertainment on the net  Grin

Hey lil' miss!

How was your show? Hope you had a great time, not to mention lots of sales!

K

When some people are handed lemons, they make lemonade. I say break out the tequila, and lets do some shots!!!
homtown
Jr. blujay Member

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2010, 06:14:58 PM »

Hello K,

We did surprisingly well. This was not the first year for this Native gathering, but it was the first year at the location they held it at.

They didn't do as much advertising as they should have so the turn out wasn't as good as they hoped.

But even at that, we made close to if not over $400 bucks and that was with only about 40-60 people attending it. Maybe even less in attendance. That was just a guess on my part.

I handed out all the bus cards I took with me, but maybe 3-4 for each person I had cards for.

I had made up packets of them to put in with each purchase that was made and I missed some of the cards that had gotten shuffled to the bottom of a tote with my "office" stuff in it.

I would have been able to hand them out as I had more purchases after the last of the packets were handed out.

So I'm keeping them to put in with packages as I sell at my on line stores.

I hope you get some sales off them Smiley

SHOP BONANAZLE.COM
littlegems
Full blujay Member

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2010, 06:42:07 PM »

Hello K,

We did surprisingly well. This was not the first year for this Native gathering, but it was the first year at the location they held it at.

They didn't do as much advertising as they should have so the turn out wasn't as good as they hoped.

But even at that, we made close to if not over $400 bucks and that was with only about 40-60 people attending it. Maybe even less in attendance. That was just a guess on my part.

I handed out all the bus cards I took with me, but maybe 3-4 for each person I had cards for.

I had made up packets of them to put in with each purchase that was made and I missed some of the cards that had gotten shuffled to the bottom of a tote with my "office" stuff in it.

I would have been able to hand them out as I had more purchases after the last of the packets were handed out.

So I'm keeping them to put in with packages as I sell at my on line stores.

I hope you get some sales off them Smiley

How wonderful for you!

You know, I wouldn't mind doing the same for you with the cards. You should send me some of yours, so I can send them to my customers as well.

Let me know if you need me to send you my mailing address.

I was thinking that the turn out my have been affected by the heat. I know the Lavender Festival here would have been better if it hadn't been so darn hot, but that's what happens when it's held in July!

homtown
Jr. blujay Member

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2010, 09:18:27 PM »

Hi K,

that is very nice of you to offer. I THINK I still have your addy. IF I do, I'll shoot you off some of mine.

SHOP BONANAZLE.COM
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: